Tigercat Booster Club 2016-2017
The sole purpose of the Tigercat Booster Club is to help support the activities of participating students of LaCrosse and Washtucna Schools. All high school athletic activities that students participate in are eligible for support by the Tigercat Booster Club.
Any individual or family is welcome to join the Tigercat Booster Club. The dues are collected annually and total $25 for single or family membership and $50 for a business membership.
Some of the ways the Tigercat Booster Club has supported the athletes are:
- State Banners
- Beverages for District and State Sports Events
- Support for 5th Quarter Rallies
- District Program Ad for Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball
- One Award for Each Sport – Football, Volleyball, Boys’ Basketball, Girls’ Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Track, Tennis, Cheerleading
- Girls’ and Boys’ Basketball Award Stickers
- JH Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball- WSU Basketball Game Tickets
- Team Summer Camps
- Ads for Any State B All State Games
If you are interested in more information or would like to become a member, contact Wendy Fleming: email@example.com or call the school at (509) 549-3591 ext. 249